6.15.2007

Intro

First and foremost, let's get the introductions done with. I am Epoch [z] although Epoch is fine by me. I am a female so please don't refer to me in the way you would the male persuasion. Sometimes I've got a lot on my mind, so you'll have to put up with my rants on the unfairness of the world from time to time. Otherwise, I'm a pretty easy person to get on with.

Let's see... what else? Ah, I'm pretty new at the whole blog thing so forgive me if I do things incorrectly. If that's, you know, possible on a personal web-journal. What I'll put in this is what I think about on a day to day basis. This can include so pretty random and not overly serious crap to musing and rants on war, poverty, sickness, pretty much the whole Enchilada. Guess that's about it...


~Epoch [z]

4 comments:

Paper Fan Club said...

Hi Epoch (can I call you Ep? -- just kidding!): welcome to the blog community! I'll be sure to stop by and read your latest posts!

Graham Ettridge said...

Hello Epoch!! I too, would like to welcome you to the blog community. I also only started a week ago. Anywayz, can I just say that your first post is super...can't wait to read more.

Please feel free to pop in to my blog and have a look round

http://grahamettridge.blogspot.com

Keep up the great work!!

J.L. Murphey said...

Hi Epoch, Welcome to bloggerville! You've made a great start for a 15 year-old. Your perspective on the world should make for interesting comments.
I look forward to reading them.
http://jlmurphey.blogspot.com

Epoch [z] said...

paper fan club - Thank you. And, hey, if you wanna call me Ep, go right ahead.


getty72 - Thank you... and you do have a nice blog. Very interesting to read.


j.l. murphey - I wasn't sure if my first post was going to be getting any kind of response but I'm feeling more comfortable with
it now. Thank you, and I'll stop by your blog.



~Epoch [z]

p.s. Many thanks for the the comments.